Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Quick, Share!

Here is a sweet blog post from last week's family. Now it's time to show this week's fam that same love!
Can you give a dollar and share the O'Dell's story with a few friends? (You can read their blog, too.) I know...it's really easy, right? Do you like our pink donate button??:)
The O'Dell's have to pay an unexpected  fee of around $1000. LOTS of fees are normal with adoption....unexpected fees are no fun.
Let's blast their paypal and help them cover it!  Thanks!


Ever heard of SevenlyCheck them out......  They support a different cause every week. Very cool!
What would your cause be?

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! A great company and cause! I also found another fashion company doing something similar call Cogo ( http://www.GoCogo.com ). But they are much smaller (started by a some kid in college) and focus on local community projects. But I figured I’d share. I have a Sevenly shirt and it’s awesome but I also just ordered one from Cogo. I’ll let you all know how it is.

    ReplyDelete