Thursday, May 9, 2013

Raven and Lily


Um, does anyone else feel like that is just about the most awesome name ever?

The products are even more awesome.

I feel cool just looking at it, as if it can by osmosis make me much cooler than I am.



And I just used the word osmosis, which knocked me out of the "cool league" is one fell swoop.

Did you know "one fell swoop" came from Shakespeare? Macbeth, read it.

 But I digress.

But seriously, look at this stuff...

What's even cooler is there mission.

"Raven + Lily is a socially responsible lifestyle brand dedicated to empowering women through design partnerships and sustainable economic opportunities."


AND...they specifically have programs in India and Cambodia.
Which happen to be in Asia.
Don't worry if you didn't know that tidbit of information. I googled it. 
Cuz, I'm cool.

Go, check them out. They are awesome. 

Come back and share your favorite item!







No comments:

Post a Comment