Sunday, June 9, 2013

New Family! Sanders Family on Pure Charity!

Thank you for embracing Pure Charity and donating to our families! You're my BFFs.

Let me introduce you to the Sanders family! {Click HERE to read their blog!} Richard and Stacey Sanders are adopting Mason from China.  They are hoping to travel this month!! His adoption process is being expedited because he needs heart surgery.  Can you help them out?  You can donate and watch a super cute video right over there under their picture -- I love watching the thermometer climb during the week!
The Sanders have adopted before (2 boys last year!) and have a large family that is ready for Mason to come home! I love big families--don't you? They just seem like a lot of fun.
This is a picture of little Mason learning that he has a family:) I do believe I see a former G1S1Asia mama (Randi Lanz) in the background! They sent a photo album and letter for him to learn about their family.  Isn't he the cutest little guy?

Okay, go donate to the Sanders'  Pure Charity account  and let's have another great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment